Grubs are an invasive species of pests that feed on your grass roots just beneath the surface of the soil. They will damage or completely destroy the roots, reducing your lawn’s ability to absorb water and nutrients. This will reduce their ability to withstand weather stresses like extreme heat or dryness.
These Pests Will Grub You The Wrong Way!
Damage from grubs can be very extensive and costly, so catching them at the first sign of damage is key. Grubs will not only cause the grass to wilt and die but they will also attract animals like birds, skunks or raccoons to tear up your lawn looking for the grubs as a food source.
Why Timing Is Everything.
The grub life cycle is especially important when managing the infestation. In June-July adult beetles will lay eggs, that hatch into larvae (grubs) in August. In their early stages of life, the grub are closer to the surface of the soil while they feed, making them easiest to eliminate. By end of September the cooler weather may have already encouraged grubs to migrate downward, where treatment methods won’t reach them until they surface again in May of the following year for root feeding.
All-Natural Grub Control With Beneficial Nematodes.
Nematodes are microscopic worms that hunt grubs and kill them. They strictly go after grubs and penetrate them acting as parasites in the grubs causing them to die. It is an all-natural alternative to chemical pest control and won’t harm your lawn or other insects that are beneficial to the ecosystem. Plus it is 100% safe for pets and family.
Signs You Have Grubs
- Odd-shaped patches or dead spots from root feeding
- Lawn feels spongy or loose when you walk on it
- Grass that pulls up like a carpet
- Critters like moles, birds, raccoons etc. digging up or feeding on your grass
- You can visually see grubs or beetles
How We Eliminate Grubs
- Professional application of beneficial nematodes in Spring or Fall during grub-root feeding
- Post-care treatments to replace severe damage ie. Overseeding, Topdressing, Sod Installation
- Preventative Lawn Treatments that keep thatch thin
Grub Control Service Visits Include:
Did you know we quote your property digitally?
We use satellite technology without stepping foot on your property!Get A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
What products do you use?
Beneficial nematodes. They are microscopic worms that hunt the grubs and kill them.
Can I walk on my grass right away?
Yes! This product is safe for pets and family immediately after application.
*Do not cut your lawn for 12 hours*
How often will I need to water it after the application?
- Water your lawn as soon as possible after application
- Water your lawn 15 minutes per area morning and evening for 2 days
How long will it take to take effect?
The nematodes will effectively eliminate your grubs within 1-2 days.
*Ensure you follow post-care watering instructions*
How much does it cost?
Each property is unique, so depending on the square footage of your lawn the price will vary. We recommend getting a free no-obligation quote.